BLESS THIS POST.
- yes it’s short compared to the mile or 2 mile
- BUT you’re caught in the middle between sprinting a pacing
- Because a 400 you’re going as fast as you can pretty much
- and a mile you can pace each lap to your desire
- with an 800 you run the first lap really fast and then have to push through ANOTHER fast lap
- this is why the 800 is hell
i don’t know what’s wrong with me. but today i just feel EXTRA UGLY. i feel so fat, unactive, idk why. it’s like i want to eat.. but everytime i look at food i just get unappetized by it :( sorry for all the grammatical errors i’m making but im just not in the best mood right now. ahhh. i dont even know what my current weight is at the moment. everyone notices i’ve lost weight but when i look in the mirror i still look the same.
happy thanksgiving (:
Does anyone know a good workout for your biceps that don’t require weights?
Well today was the official first day Cross country! (: oh boy 4 miles! Aha i think i did pretty well for not running long distance in a long time. Our practices are 5 days a week & i miss some days for basketball practice. & when im home i do pilates for about an hour(: just today after practice i said hi to my friend’s mom & the first thing she said to me was i lost weight! (: aha i dont see much of a difference when i look in the mirror but everyone else has.
UGW- when i feel comfortable in a bathing suit (:
my workout plan is to get in at least an hour (or more) of pilates a day (:
based on blogilates videos!
let’s do this (;