BLESS THIS POST.
- yes it’s short compared to the mile or 2 mile
- BUT you’re caught in the middle between sprinting a pacing
- Because a 400 you’re going as fast as you can pretty much
- and a mile you can pace each lap to your desire
- with an 800 you run the first lap really fast and then have to push through ANOTHER fast lap
- this is why the 800 is hell
(Source: runningtothefinish, via runningismyboyfriend)
Flex. Lol this is gross.
i don’t know what’s wrong with me. but today i just feel EXTRA UGLY. i feel so fat, unactive, idk why. it’s like i want to eat.. but everytime i look at food i just get unappetized by it :( sorry for all the grammatical errors i’m making but im just not in the best mood right now. ahhh. i dont even know what my current weight is at the moment. everyone notices i’ve lost weight but when i look in the mirror i still look the same.
happy thanksgiving (:
(Source: fierce-physique, via ishallbehealthy-deactivated2014)
Not my ultimate goal.. Slowly but surely! (:
The hardest part getting fit for me is definitely eating healthy.